Friday, July 17, 2009

Wrapping it up

Wow, almost 3 weeks left in San Diego.  Time flew by.  I feel like I just got here.  There's still so much I haven't done and people I haven't talked to, and I feel as if I'm running out of time.  I've just got to take the the rest of my time here and not take any of it for granted, because I won't see a lot of these people again, and I love them all!

Anyway, It's been a while since I last updated, but a lot has been going on!  I'm trying to rack my brain as to what exactly has happened, it's all a blur!  Last week's theme was community, and I definitely experienced the Christian community that it meant to happen.  I had more soul-to-souls with guys than in the first week!  I love getting to know other people on a deeper level and sharing my story with them.  It's one thing just to talk to someone, but to have a deep conversation is something that really brings people closer together.  Along with the community theme, we took a day trip to Los Angeles, and we got to sit in the audience of the Price is Right!  It was so much fun!  The set is a lot smaller than it looks on TV.  But they taped 2 shows and 3 of our students from SDSP got to the panel!  Look for them to air on Oct 13 and 14 I believe!

Other than that I've just been living life at the beach.  Going to Belmont Park and riding the roller coaster, visiting CA restaurants (In N Out!), and sharing with people at San Diego State.

I really don't want to go home, but I'm really excited to bring home everything that I've learned out here.  Freshman BOB, watch out!  Big things are coming!  Events team, your sox are gonna be rocked off!  Leadership team, be prepared!  Wyldlife, be on the lookout!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are having such an amazing time! Eat some In and Out for me. I miss it!

    ReplyDelete